FULL-TIME MARKETING MANAGER
Women Make Movies is seeking an energetic, dedicated and highly motivated full-time Marketing Manager to promote and publicize WMM and its collection of films to our customers, potential customers, filmmakers and the media. The Marketing Manager will be responsible for production management and distribution for all promotional and publicity materials and marketing collateral, including catalogs, website, emails, flyers, posters, postcards, brochures, DVD covers and press kits, in addition to copy development, branding, and promoting the Production Assistance Program. This position will manage a staff consisting of a Marketing Coordinator and Promotions Assistants. This is a great opportunity for someone with exceptional marketing and communication skills to serve as a team leader and work collaboratively with a management team to develop the potential of a highly regarded, internationally recognized distributor.
- 4+ years professional experience in promotions and marketing. Excellent writing skills a must.
- Experience in promoting nonprofit arts organizations and/or independent film organizations required.
- Superior management and supervising skills
- Strong computer and online marketing skills and knowledge of graphic design programs.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks under deadlines and work both independently and as a team.
- Flexible, professionalism, self-starter.
- A sense of humor appreciated.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Development and execution of marketing plans and promotional materials needed for the marketing of WMM’s films, including educational, semi-theatrical, theatrical, broadcast and home video campaigns, the Production Assistance (PA) Program and the organization.
- Creating strategic marketing plans to retain and expand opportunities with existing customers and developing new customers, including forecasting, budgeting, scheduling, staff assignments, and regular sales analysis using various metrics to measure all promotions.
- Managing and maintaining the WMM website; develop features and functions that enhance users experience; sell films; and provide information to filmmakers.
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive salary based upon experience.
- Excellent benefits package including medical and dental insurance, long term disability, retirement plan, vacation and paid holidays.
To apply: Send, fax or email cover letter and resume describing your relevant experience. Please include where you saw this job posting listed and salary requirements (please do not say negotiable; though you may give us a range).
Women Make Movies ATTN: Marketing Manager Search 462 Broadway, Suite 500 New York, NY 10013 fax: 212.925.2052 email: firstname.lastname@example.org (with subject line: Marketing Manager)
NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE